We are looking for:
A Senior Technical Audio/Visual Manager to join our team in South East London. You will have experience in managing teams of people, both permanent staff and freelancers, as well as extensive knowledge of Audio Visual.
• Manage projects from conception through to delivery. Using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills both internally and externally with multiple stakeholders.
• Provide technical solutions, as required, across all areas of the business.
• Prepare and maintain Working Documents including RAMS.
• Handling client requests and preparing client proposals meeting their deadlines and seeking clarification where appropriate.
• Ensure your warehouse team maintain equipment and ensure an organised and efficient service is provided.
• Manage supplier contracts; including re-tendering processes as required. Seek to source the best pricing and service at all times.
• Responsibility for financial performance of projects including P&L reports.
• Proactively manage budgets and keep relevant stakeholders informed of progress as appropriate.
• Effective management of internal and freelance staff; ensuring high levels of motivation to provide a quality service at all times.
• Represent company policy and requirements at all times
• On-site co-ordination of events and management of suppliers and staff at events
• Ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety at all times; including enforcing Health and Safety compliance and in additional the company Health and Safety standards and policies at all times.
• Ensure relevant Health and Safety knowledge is maintained and current at all times.
General use of Microsoft Office is essential (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) is not essential but preferred.
• Full clean UK Driving licence
• Knowledge of lighting and video (including LED screens and software)
• Rigging knowledge
• Working from CAD plans and stage drawings
• Hard working and flexible to the demands of the event industry
Useful but not essential
• iPAF card
• City and Guilds qualifications relevant to the event industry
• CAD and WYSIWYG knowledge
• Practical experience of special effects (Pyrotechnics/CO2/Lasers etc.)
Please send your C.V, expectations of salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter with details of experience etc.
We’re currently looking for an Account Manager who’ll be based in both our London and Ibiza offices.
You’ll be a member of our senior team, managing significant brand activation activity for blue chip companies, in Ibiza from May until the end of September, and in the UK before and after those dates. You’ll be the main contact for clients in Ibiza, delivering all contractual obligations.
The successful candidate will need to:
Develop and maintain proactive client relationships, pre-empting the needs of the brands we work with.
Create and manage incentive-based and competition winner trips.
Ensure the highest standards of excellence at all times.
Meeting our clients’ key performance indicators (‘KPIs’).
Ensure installations are maintained to excellent levels throughout the season-long event programme, providing a first-class experience for consumers.
Applicants will already have:
Extensive experience in managing client activations in a variety of situations and locations.
Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Previous knowledge of managing teams.
Excellent relationship-building skills.
A driving licence (and be a confident driver).
Spanish speaking skills would also be an advantage.
Please forward your CV, indicating your salary expectations and your availability, with a covering letter to – email@example.com
We are always looking to increase our freelance team – with carpenters, sound and lighting engineers, and 3D designers in particular. If you would like to join us here at Made Up, please forward your CV, indicating your daily rate, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
107 Bell Street, London, NW1 6TL, VAT Reg No. 830 2505 69, Company Reg No. 4947008